Rate selection is the responsibility of the member. Upon request, Great Lakes Energy will assist the member with rate selection based on information provided to the cooperative.
- Full Rate Book
- Statement of Nondiscrimination
- Michigan Public Service Commission
- Member Rights and Responsibilities
- Fuel Mix and Emission Data
- Monthly Charge Explained
Rate Restructuring Effective Sept. 1, 2013
Learn more about the rate restructuring that went into effect Sept. 1, 2013 for residential, seasonal and general service single phase members.
Renewable Energy Programs
Pole Attachment Requirements
Requirements for Operation of Parallel Generation Facilities
- Requirements for Operation of Parallel Generation Facilities (Cogenerators and small power producers)