In June 2018, we gave your bill a fresh, new look with more information to help you better manage your energy needs. Here’s guidance for you on your bills, online accounts, and paying online:
- Many members were reassigned a new account number with their June 2018 bill. If you’re one of these members and need your new account number or related information, give us a call at 1-888-485-2537 or email email@example.com.
- Online accounts provide members with energy usage information, quick ways to contact us (including to report an outage) and much more. You must set up an online account if you want paperless billing or would like to use our GLE mobile app. Find information on how to set up your online account under “What billing and payment options are available to me?” below.
- Pay your bill online without having to log into your account. Click on ACCOUNT LOGIN and select “Pay Without Logging In” from the dropdown menu. (NOTE: Do not use spaces or dashes when entering your account number on the login screen.)
- Pay your bill using GLE’s mobile app. Just download the latest GLE app by visiting the app store. Note that you need a GLE online account in order to use our mobile app.
See the Q&A and bill sample below to better understand your bill and various billing/payment options available to you.
Q: What billing and payment options are available to me?
- To set up an online account–which gives you access to options such as viewing your bill, seeing your usage history, reporting and outage or making a payment online, among others–go to gtlakes.com and click on ACCOUNT LOGIN near the top of the screen. Create your username and password.
- Want paperless billing? If so, sign up for it by logging into your account and enrolling in paperless billing. If you do not enroll in paperless billing, you will continue to receive mailed paper bills.
- Do you prefer to pay through your bank’s online payment service? When setting that up with your bank, please record your full account number as it appears on your bill and list the payee as Great Lakes Energy Cooperative. If your account number changes for any reason, please verify the new account number and change it in your bank’s bill payment information.
- Do you want to make payments on multiple accounts through your bank’s online payment service? Please call us at 1-888-485-2537 for additional information on how to set those accounts up in your bank’s online system to ensure payments get credited to the proper account.
- To use the GLE mobile app, download the most recent app by visiting the app store. You must have an online account in order to use the app. Use it to report outages or service issues or to access information from your GLE online account.
- To pay online without needing an online account, click on Account Login at the top of the gtlakes.com home screen and select “Pay Without Logging In” from the dropdown menu.
- Prefer to receive mailed paper bills and mail or deliver your payments to GLE? You don’t have to do a thing. GLE automatically mails bills to you unless you enroll in paperless billing.
- For more payment options visit Pay Your Way.
Q: How can I use my bill to help me manage energy use?
- Find information on your bill showing average daily kilowatt-hour (kWh) use and average daily cost.
- Reference a bar chart included on your bill to quickly see how your energy use during a month this year compares to a previous month or the same month last year.
Q: Who do I contact for additional help with questions on my bill or payment options?
- Contact us at 1-888-485-2537 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
SAMPLE RESIDENTIAL BILL (front):
SAMPLE RESIDENTIAL BILL (back):