Call Us Now: 1-888-GT-LAKES

Transfer Electric Service

Please submit this form to transfer an existing electric service into your name.

If further information is needed, we will email you and ask for you to contact us during business hours.  Please make sure your email address and phone number are correct so we can reach you to verify your information and collect further data.

Unpaid balances from previous accounts with Great Lakes Energy, O&A Electric, Oceana Electric, Western Michigan Electric or Top O’Michigan Electric must be paid (if applicable) before service can be transferred.

A security deposit may be required. If so, we will contact you.

reCAPTCHA is required.