Qualifications and experience:
- Elected to his first three-year term on Aug. 1, 2006, serving more than 15 years on the GLE board of directors.
- Vice chair of Truestream board of directors.
- Director, Wolverine Power Cooperative board of directors.
- Fully accredited and director gold status, Mark has completed the highest level of classes offered by the National Rural Electric Cooperative Association (NRECA).
- Past vice chair and chair of GLE board and past chair of the Truestream board.
- Over 25 years of business management experience.
To learn more about Mark Carson, please click the icons below.