Qualifications and experience:
- Appointed to fill a board vacancy on Feb. 1, 2021.
- Fully accredited and director gold status, Shelly has completed the highest level of classes offered by the National Rural Electric Cooperative Association (NRECA).
- Licensed residential and commercial builder/construction company owner for more than 20 years.
- Building and Zoning Supervisor and Master Planner for Frederic Township.
- Crawford County Commissioner for more than 22 years, two years as Board Chair.
- Active volunteer for Michigan Association of Counties Board of Directors. Past board member and president.
- Founder and President of Friends of Frederic, a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization.
To learn more about Shelly Pinkelman, please click the icons below.