Qualifications and experience:
- Elected to his first three-year term on Aug. 1, 1990, serving more than 30 years on the GLE board of directors.
- Fully accredited and director gold status, Dale has completed the highest level of classes offered by the National Rural Electric Cooperative Association (NRECA).
- Has served the GLE Board as treasurer, secretary, vice chair, and chair.
- Former board member of Wolverine Power Cooperative for more than 15 years.
- Office Manager at Antrim County Road Commission.
To learn more about Dale Farrier, please click the icons below.