Please note: If you have already created your account login, CLICK HERE to access your account.
ACCOUNT LOGIN INSTRUCTIONS:
Effective June 4th, 2018, online account access has changed.
ALL MEMBERS MUST RECREATE AN ACCOUNT LOGIN. YOUR OLD LOGIN WILL NOT WORK.
To setup your online account, please follow these steps:
1. You will need your account number available. (Do not use dashes or spaces when entering the account number.) You can use your new or old account number. If you do not have your account number handy, email us to request it and include your name and service address in the email.
2. Once you have your account number, you can keep reading the instructions below or go to this page to setup your new login. You will enter your account number (remember, no dashes or spaces), last name/business name and email address. Click Submit.
3. You will then be asked to enter your billing zip code or the most recent bill amount. Then click the “I am not a robot” button and click submit.
4. You will then receive an email with a temporary password. Use this password to access your account. You will then be prompted to change your password.
6. If you use the GLE app, you will need to download the new app from the app store.
7. If you are enrolled in paperless billing, you will need to re-enroll in this option after June 4.
8. Ready to get started? Click here to begin! (Remember to have your account number available.)
The changes are necessary due to the implementation of a new billing software system designed to provide more features and better service for members. Please see the Q&A below to better understand actions you’ll need to take.
Q: What do I need to do?
- Create a new login for your online account(s). Old logins will no longer be supported as of June 4. You can use your new or old account number for the initial setup of your new login. To login to your account, go to gtlakes.com and click on ACCOUNT LOGIN near the top of the screen. The former page, my.gtlakes.com, will no longer will available.
- Do you subscribe to paperless billing? If so, you’ll need to sign up for that service again once you login to the new portal(s) starting June 4. NOTE: Paperless bill service may be temporarily interrupted if you delay in opting in once again for paperless billing delivery after June 4.
- Many members will see their account number change starting with their June bills as the new billing system may shorten some account numbers. Make note of your new account number. If you pay through your bank’s online banking service, please verify your account number and change it with your bank, if necessary.
- To download the new GLE payment app, visit the app store. The new app will be available June 4.
- NOTE: If you currently receive mailed paper bills and prefer to mail or deliver payments to GLE, nothing will change for you except perhaps your account number.
Q: What about paying my bill online or using the mobile app?
- Members who receive and pay their GLE bills online or by the mobile app will be able to continue with a new mobile app and web solution as of June 4. Additional features, such as the ability to track your energy usage on your mobile app, will be included.
- In addition to paying your bills and checking energy usage, you will be able to use the new mobile app and web solution after June 4 to report service issues, power outages or contact GLE on other matters. GLE will be able to send important messages electronically to you, too.
Q: How can I use my bill to help me manage energy use?
- New information on average daily kilowatt-hour (kWh) use and average daily cost will be shown.
- A bar chart will enable you to quickly see how your energy use during a month this year compares to the same month last year.
Q: Who do I contact for additional help?
- Contact us at 888-485-2537 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. Please be patient. Call volumes and email volumes may be temporarily high. Thanks for your understanding.